CALDER CUP FINAL
This week on the Power Play Post Show, Hosts Bob Howard and Megan Reiff return to the airwaves to talk about the American Hockey League‘s Calder Cup Final which pits the Texas Stars vs the St. John’s IceCaps. The two hosts breakdown the first 3 games between the two conference champions before taking about the AHL’s CEO & President, Dave Andrews recent comments on the western movement that has become one of the hottest topics in the AHL. The two hosts finish the first segment of the show with the news out of Syracuse as the Syracuse Crunch announce the Frozen Dome Classic details vs the Utica Comets.
- Jim Sarosy – Syracuse Crunch – COO – On Twitter: @JimSarosy – Jim joined the show this week to talk about the Syracuse Crunch announcement involving the Crunch playing at the Carrier Dome vs the Utica Comets on November 22, 2014 in the Frozen Dome Classic.
- Diana Nearhos – Glens Falls Post Star – Beat-writer – On Twitter: @dianacnearhos – Diana joined Host Bob this week to talk about the start of an new era in Glens Falls as the Adirondack Flames are announced and the pieces of the puzzle are put in place as the Calgary Flames announce the new Assistant General Managers who will over see the Flames.
- Owen Newkirk – Texas Stars – Radio Broadcaster – On Twitter: @OwenNewkirk – Good friend to the show, Owen joined Bob this week to talk about the first three games in the series between the Texas Stars and the St. John’s IceCaps, as well as the time off between games three and four.
- Brian Rogers – St. John’s IceCaps – Radio Broadcaster – This was Brian’s first visit on the PPPShow as the energetic broadcaster came on to talk about the Calder Cup Final between the St. John’s IceCaps and the Texas Stars, what the IceCaps will have to do to tie the series up and about the fans that pile into the Mile One Centre to support their team.
- Stephen Meserve – 100 Degree Hockey – Beat-writer – On Twitter: @100degreehockey – Stephen joined the show this week to talk about the Texas Stars journey through the Calder Cup playoffs, the trip from Cedar Park to St. John’s and his analysis of the first three games in the final.
All this and much more on the latest edition of the Power Play Post Show.
Remember, you can e-mail the show at email@example.com.
Listen to the show: